ACT's Street discs are the most popular disc purchased. They feature premium organic materials with high copper content for better heat transfer and steel-backed lining for greater burst strength and durability. These discs feature a reduced marcel for faster shift action to complement ACT pressure plates. Quiet operation with increased strength and reliability.
- Quicker shifting and engagement
- Increased strenght and reliability
- Better friction material for heat tolerance
|- Most popular
- Premium friction material for heat tolerance
- Higher burst strength due to steel-backed linings
- Quicker shifting and engagement
- Increased strength and reliability
- Most meet SFI specifications to ensure safety
- Minimum weight for faster shifts
ACT Street disc Key Features
- ACT carefully selects the right amount of cushioning between the linings to allow for good engagement characteristics without sacrificing performance.
- ACT Street discs feature premium friction material. With this material, the disc achieves better heat tolerance and faster recovery from overheating.
- Carefully broached splines to ensure exact fir onto the transmission input shaft for long spline life and better clutch release.
- Precision stampings for disc components are manufacturer using dedicated tooling. This allows ACT to offer the highest in quality and consistency.
- Top grade rivets are used to securely fasten the part together. Rivet design and materials are carefully selected for maximum strength.
- ACT spring retainers feature wraparound spring windows that provide support and reduce stress concentrations, which are common causes for failure. These spring retainers are offered on most ACT Street discs.
- Heavy duty torsional dampening springs are stronger in most cases than standard springs and are provided in the best sizes and spring rates to suit the application. Quiet operation is ensured from original equipment (OE) quality torsional dampeners.
- Spring windows on most ACT Street discs are heat-treated to resist wear, increase strength and reduce the chance of springs "popping" out.
- Most ACT spring-centered assemblies use bushings and cone springs, similar to factory clutch discs. This creates frictional dampening that improves clutch life and reduces noise.
This is a modified spring-centered street disc featuring premium organic friction material with high copper content for better heat transfer and steel-backed lining for greater burst strength and durability. These discs are modified with reduced marcel for faster shift action to complement ACT pressure plates. The heavy duty torsional dampening springs are stronger, in most cases, than standard springs and are provided in the best sizes and spring rates to suit the application. Modified street discs allow for quicker shifting and engagement. Quiet operation with increased strength and reliability.
Smooth engagement, quick shifts, OE to mild gear rattle.
Premium organic friction materials for heat tolerance, faster recovery from overheating and prevents warping of mating surfaces.
Spring retainers feature heat-treated wraparound spring windows that provide support and reduce stress concentrations that are common causes for failure.
Recommended for street and occasional race use.
Steel-backed linings for higher burst strength, reduced marcel for quicker shifts.
Disc Diameter (Inches): 7.5
Disc Diameter (Millimeters): 190
Weight: 2.1 lbs (approx. 0,95 kg)
Spline Count: 18
Spline Size (Inches): 13/16
- Nissan NX 1991 1.6L L4 1597cc 97 CID
- Nissan NX 1992 1.6L L4 1597cc 97 CID
- Nissan NX 1993 1.6L L4 1597cc 97 CID