Camber is the inward or outward tilt of the wheels when viewed from the front of the vehicle. The amount of tilt is measured in degrees from the vertical and is called the camber angle.
If the wheel tilts out at the top, the camber angle is positive and if the wheel tilts in at the top it is negative.
Camber alters the handling qualities of a particular suspension design; Negative camber usually improves grip when cornering. This is because it places the tire at a better angle to the road, transmitting the forces through the vertical plane of the tire rather than through a shear force across it. HARDRACE adjustable camber kits allow you to set the camber correctly and easily.
- 10 years of experience on racing track
- Handling control and responsive steering is superior to harden rubber bushings
- Soundless, high durability and reliability
- Outer bushing is combined with anti-dust boot which extends the life of the bushing
Hardrace camber kit reduces tire wear and increase tire durable. Made with harden rubber or pillow ball bushing, provide advanced stability and accurate response steering, especially during high speed driving and cornering.
- One-piece, OE design
- Camber adjustment
- Provides stability
- Assists to reduce chassis twist and flex
- Increases steering response
- ED process and painting for extended control arm life
Average item rating
There are no reviews in the current language.