Toe in/Toe out
Toe is measured at the center of the wheels from one wheel rim to the other. When the distance is greater at the rear of the wheels, it is called toe-in. When the distance is greater at the front of the wheels, it is called toe-out. In other word, Toe in is the measurement between the leading edge of the front tires as compared to the trailing edge of the same tires.
For example, in a rear wheel drive car, increased front toe in can provides greater straight-line stability at the cost of some sluggishness of turning response. The wear on the tires is marginally increased as the tires are under slight side slip conditions.
HARDRACE adjustable rear toe arms allow you to set the rear toe as required, be it toe in to generate heat more quickly and increase turn in stability or toe out to make the car more nervous and quicker to change direction for drifting or tight circuit work.
- Hardrace exclusive rubber achieves a balance of hardness and flexibility
- Enhances the durability of bushings
- High strength and anti-crack material extends the lifetime of rubber bushings significantly
- Viscosity between rubber and metal is about 2000 kg
Toe arms allow for fine-tuned adjustments to the rear toe in/out setting of the vehicle. It helps to raise straight line stability and road control. Toe arm made with high-strength steel alloys to offer high durability, strength and yet remain light-weight.
- Made with high quality ultra strong steel
- ED process and painting for the highest durability
- Equipped with premium quality bushings
- Superior strength and durability
- OE direct replacement
Average item rating
There are no reviews in the current language.